Maintenance MechanicApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:A06: York - Aerospace 2800 Division Avenue, York, NE, 68467 USA
Collins in York, Nebraska is looking for a motivated and energetic Maintenance Mechanic to join our 2nd shift operation working 3pm-11pm. This role will perform a wide range of complicated and intricate tasks in the Maintenance Department including; installation, modification and repair of CNC equipment, precision machine tools, and other accessories.
- Performs a wide range of complicated and intricate tasks in the Maintenance Department including; installation, modification and repair of CNC equipment, precision machine tools, and other accessories.
- Troubleshoot/diagnose machine tool and PLC issues through the use of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic test equipment, as required
- Research, acquire, and install repair components as needed to complete machine tool repairs.
- Complete Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) work orders per required schedule
- Utilize ACE Portal for developing standard operating instructions, spare parts data base, assigned turn back repairs, QCPC Projects and turn back collection.
- Communicate with necessary machine operator and/or management to schedule work orders/PM’s and verify success of repairs
- Maintain work and storage areas per the 5S requirements
- Utilize required material handling and lifting devices while performing duties
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn and use computer applications (including email, internet, and other job-specific applications)
- Ability to use basic measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Standing/walking: 85% OTT (of the time) and in areas that are in close proximity to other equipment.
- Sitting: 15% OTT
- Lift/carry: = 10 lbs @ 50% OTT, = 35 lbs 40% OTT, and = 50 lbs 10% OTT
- Training required in lock out/tag out, hazardous energy, confined space, power industrial vehicles, fall protection and scissor/boom lifts.
- Ability to read basic blueprints and schematics
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Read and write English at a level sufficient to perform job functions
- Communicate and interact with others in a professional, polite, and cooperative manner.
- Successful completion of hearing and PIV physical exams
- US Citizen is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates Degree Electro-mechanical program or equivalent is preferred.
- 5-10 years maintenance experience in manufacturing environment is preferred.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy.
Join us as we take flight!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.