Stock ControllerApply Now
Location:Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EH
Collins Aerospace Systems has a brand new opportunity for a Stock Controller to join the Actuation Systems business in Wolverhampton!
Your new role will be to manage logistics and stock maintenance of the business pool stock by reviewing physical stock vs. system accuracy of the inventory across a variety of global storage locations. There is the opportunity to work with global colleagues across the world, and we envisage there might some global travel however this is not confirmed and based on business demand. Locations could include France, USA, Dubai and Singapore. Up to 1 weeks travel at a time may be required however this may only be a few times a year.
- This position will include day to day administration and management of pool stock assigned which can cover system updates of stock and transactions as well as extracting and analysing data to perform key tasks
- To program manage Customer requests for in service upgrades/modifications and report progress. Answering customer requests, execution and planning. Contact customer to plan for upgrades/modifications. Make the link with internal organisation to execute the retrofit
- Expedite core units from customers as well as answer and manage stock related customer requests
- Work with internal stakeholders to support continuous improvement of the department and alignment between global teams
- Resolve system errors/blockers within the Rotable Solutions process, gaining necessary support
- Undertake physical stock count of global pool stocks
- Assist with financial asset counts and reconciliation when not within physical pool stocks
- From time to time the successful candidate may be required to perform additional tasks not listed however within their capabilities.
Experience and Skills
- We’re looking for someone who Is analytically minded and able to perform data analysis (minimum of pivot tables, formulas)
- Experience of working with SAP
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Proactive and great problem solving skills
- Customer first approach
- Program management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We are a flexible working employer and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary and also a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits to suit you. We offer 25 days annual leave, private dental and healthcare, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, life insurance, employee rewards and a fantastic pension scheme which operates a double match scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas, so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.