Digital Systems Reporting SpecialistApply Now
Location:Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EH
Digital Technology – Data Management, Automation & Reporting Specialist
About Collins Aerospace
Part of the Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced, intelligent solutions that help to redefine the aerospace and defence industry.
Every second a plane takes off with Collins Aerospace equipment on-board. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by “make it possible,” we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 78,000 employees across more than 300 locations worldwide working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
The high quality products we design, produce and service in our Mechanical Systems business allow both passengers and crew members to have a more comfortable experience and greater piece of mind during flight. From lighting and actuation systems to propellers, evacuation systems and seating - what we design and manufacture works together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class customer service, yet passengers don't even know we're there - and that's how we like it!
Our business operations increasingly demand integration, automation and dynamic/real time reporting. We have numerous exciting projects running in all areas of the business
In this role you will:
- Work with all areas to implement digital solutions to business process issues – driving for automation of transactions, data collection and reporting
The Reporting and Analytics Specialist is responsible for:
- Enhancing business management processes through the development of high availability metrics and status monitors - development of web based reporting dashboards, Apps etc for various business areas
- Developing digital tools/models to ensure robust process controls / decision making
- Increasing business process efficiency through automation of transactions
- Rationalising multiple application databases into an improved/simplifies environment
- Ensuring database estate is compliant through appropriate patching and upgrading
- Maintaining and improving existing tools
- Demonstrated experience of database management, process automations and reporting/analytics
- Knowledge of some or all SAP, Business Objects, VBA, Java, SQL, web development (PHP, ASP)
Skills /competencies required
- Strong IT skills (as above)
- Client/Customer Focus
- Project Management
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrated skills in creative thinking, problem solving and decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers
- Strong decision making and administrative abilities
- Dealing with Ambiguity
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.