Global Trade Co-op (Spring/Summer 2022)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC32: US096-Winston-Salem (Oak Plaza 190 Oak Plaza Boulevard , Winston-Salem, NC, 27105 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
The Global Trade (GT) Intern will work with various GT team members on domestic and international GT matters and projects. The Intern will be expected to support and participate in a team environment that is dedicated to compliance and continuous improvement of the GT program. The Intern must have excellent communication skills, project management, and strong analytical capabilities.
- Work under/within the following U.S. Regulations: Export Administration Regulation (EAR), International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS)
- Support GT internal audit and assessment processes
- Provide data analytics support and assist with data analytic tools/process improvements
- Perform Jurisdiction/Classification (JC) and HTS classification analysis and validation
- Support investigations and reviews of possible GT escapes
- Support root cause determination of escapes and implementation of corrective actions
- Analyze business needs with respect to export authorization requirements
- Support development and delivery of formal and informal GT training
- Engage with relevant functional groups to help drive GT compliance across the business
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.