Executive Analyst Assistant, Interiors QualityApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC35: Winston-Salem, 175 Oak Plaza Blvd, Winston-Salem, NC 27105 USA
Collins Aerospace is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
This is a high visibility position working directly with Interior executive leaders associated with Quality, Supplier Quality, and Customer Quality. We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, high-energy individual to provide analytical and administrative support to the Interiors Quality organization.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain a solid understanding of quality, supplier quality, and customer in a fast-paced environment. This critical role requires outstanding communication skills, the ability to organize and prioritize a high volume workload, proven success in a team environment, and grace under pressure.
The executive analysist assistant is responsible for a variety of tasks, but above all else facilitates success of the team through forward thinking and flawless execution.
- Work directly with leadership of the Executive Quality Director and Supplier Quality Director to assist in driving critical initiatives associated with the Interiors Quality business involving multiple sites globally.
- Act as a professional analyst, with the opportunity to learn our digital tools including evaluations of key Business Objects reports to evaluate and interpret the data to propose, discuss and develop key strategies to drive further improvement in the business.
- Develop presentations for key engagements including: quality and supplier quality reviews with business unit leadership, meetings with suppliers, all-hands employee meetings, and executive reviews. Help manage key supplier meetings including coordinating for supplier & quality conferences, Continuous Improvement & Value Stream Mapping events and other executive level engagements. Some critical administrative duties will be expected as well to drive efficiency of the enterprise, including travel arrangement and expense reports.
Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology or a related field
- 2 years minimum experience in supply chain, quality, finance, or other related fields with increasing levels of responsibility, including administrative support. Experience in related activities in aerospace may be an acceptable substitute (e.g. Operations Mgmt, Program Mgmt, etc.)
- Very strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook). Work samples will be required at the time of interview.
- Excellent interpersonal organizational skills required. Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and autonomously.
- Self-starter who is resourceful and takes initiative. Capable of working efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment and being flexible. Ability to assess when and where independent judgment and initiative can be exercised.
- Must be detail-oriented; possess executive presence, maturity and judgment with a strong analytical or financial acumen.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills that allow one to proactively anticipate requirements and potential problems.
- Ability to quickly develop constructive relationships.
- Experience influencing management and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate a vision and supply chain and quality metrics to senior management.
- Professional attitude and broad familiarity with executive-level support requirements and expectations.
- Experience managing or leading projects and/or programs. Demonstrated success in developing tactical plans and carrying through to successful execution.
- Experience in handling and safeguarding sensitive and confidential information.
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years of prior relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required,
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.