Receiving Logisitics SupervisorApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
This role is for a Receiving Logistics Supervisor in Windsor Locks, CT working on-site 100% of the time. Incumbent of role must be process, customer and goal oriented. This person will be able to lead a team of 6-10 production maintenance employees driving accountability and health of a cell. This person executes and coordinates supplier relationships as well 20% of the time.
- Supervise a logistics cell and staff that is responsible for receiving hundreds of shipments per day
- Ensures fast turnaround time, proper expediting of hot items, internal and external customer communication.
- Building and maintaining sound processes for strong cell integrity, troubleshooting and breaking down cell issues, and maintaining and owning many reporting tools.
- Holds staff accountable to following our thorough processes to ensure compliance to our policies and eliminate escalations.
- Improves turnaround time in cell to ensure the business is not impacted with delays in the receipt process.
- Ensures 100% auditable integrity of the cell.
- Reinvigorate trust of internal customers for the responsiveness and support the cell produces.
- Enhances process thoroughness and standard work to eliminate missing hardware, improve productivity of employees by enforcing pitch walk.
- Leads cell transformation activities
- Troubleshoots for 3-4 hours daily and problem solves to support the business.
- Partners with supply chain for QCPC mitigation.
- Enhances the robustness of inbound process (i.e. labelling flow down requirements, etc).
- Owns distribution and upkeep of several reports.
- Manages the relationship and performance of our 3rd party logistics supplier.
- Builds solid relationship with this team.
- Escalate situations where needed, hold the supplier accountable to the performance level expected in the contract.
- Drives improvement and assist with any technical issues that supplier needs assistance with.
- Bachelor’s degree OR
- In absence of a degree, 4 years of relevant experience is required
- Proficient in O365, PowerPoint & Excel
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Degree in supply chain, logistics or related.
- Proficient with SAP
- Experience in the aerospace business
- Troubleshooting experience
- Experience working with suppliers and customers
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.