Proposal Manager (New Grad)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
The Military Aftermarket organization is seeking an energetic, proactive person with proposal/project management and or military customer experience. This position is responsible for ensuring proposal requests submitted by our Defense customers are processed efficiently through the various stages of the proposal process that results in a timely submittal to our customer. Organizational savvy is key in order to work through difficult issues within the process.
A successful candidate acts as a liaison within Collins by interacting closely with other teams and functions including Contract Admin., Program Management, Finance, Supply Chain, and Cost Engineering. Additional responsibilities may include process improvement projects and working to put in place process automation and reporting.
- Develop strategy for timely Proposal submission to customers by working across all functions within the process
- Communication with external and internal customers on proposal status and overall customer support.
- Communication with all levels within the organization
- Data mining and data analysis including Excel and its various data analysis functions.
- Responsible for proposal activity within SAP along with ability to pull SAP reports having to do with Proposal activity.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Bachelor’s degree and less than 2 years prior relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Contracts, Proposal, Project Management or Supply Chain experience.
- ACE and/or understanding of Process Improvement tools
- General understanding of Aerospace, or comparable industry, and its manufacturing processes
- General understanding of Military/Defense contracting type
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.