Project Engineering Intern (Summer 2020)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
As a Project Engineering Intern at Collins Aerospace, you will support the Airframe Global Engine Controls (AGEC) Project Chiefs Organization on the Civil Flight Control Computer (FCC) development program. The Civil FCC is a new market for the AGEC Organization, with target applications in commercial and military (rotary and fixed wing) aircraft. The FCC will utilize new technologies that have not been used in previous designs.
The Project Engineering Intern shall be responsible for:
- Assist with entry and tracking of Standard Work closure and preparation for Passport Reviews
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Track action items and assist in driving issues to closure
- Support closure of hardware production issues and participate in RCCA activities
- Process Engineering Changes, Deviations and maintain Work Package Instructions (WPI’s) as necessary
- Participate in lab testing of Hardware and Software
- Participate in weekly IPD and staff meetings
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field of study from an accredited institution
- Must have GPA of 3.0
- Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.