Military Fleet Support Intern (Summer)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second.Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
We have an opening for a Military Fleet Support Intern for our Power & Controls Aerospace Businesses. The primary focus of this role is to support customer focal to serve develop and manage the relationship between P&C and the program integrator(s), customer, or military end user; assist customer focal to identify and implement an overall strategy on a change to systemic issues, striving for support aligned with the Collins Management System/value stream approach, while also supporting customer focal on day-to-day customer requirements.
Essential / Key Responsibilities:
- Support Military Fleet Team to partner and align with contracts teams, business unit program managers, operations, and CA&M to interface with customers at all levels and functions in support of the P&C products
- Support day to day functions by attending customer facilitated meetings, assisting in responding to late orders and/or overdue proposal concerns
- Collaborate with customer focal lead to provide communication all voice of customer concerns, issues and queries back to business unit program office or leadership
- Follow guidance provided by customer focal lead to ensure close out, accountability and follow up is provided to our customers
- Perform analytical tasks such as data queries, V-lookups, system queries in support of customer proposals, strategic projects, and daily deliverables
• Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
• Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
• Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.