Intern - Contract Administration (Summer 2021)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
If you want to help make our world a safer place – in space, in the air, on the ground, in the sea – then a Summer Internship with the Civil Space & Sea Systems team in Windsor Locks Connecticut may be the place for you. Every day we support critical missions of warfighters and astronauts with cutting-edge sensor and reconnaissance optical systems. Our mission is their success. This position offers an exciting opportunity to grow technically and broaden capabilities while proudly contributing to unique state of the art solutions that truly make a difference.
This is a paid internship and will begin in May or June 2021 and is Full Time – 40 hours a week.
You will benefit from working side by side with a talented and experienced group of professionals eager to mentor. Day to day activities can involve significant interaction with various functional groups such as Program Office, Operations, Finance, sand International Trade Compliance allowing for additional broad learning opportunities.
As a Contracts Intern at Civil Space & Sea Systems, you will assist and support in the execution of contracts with various customers, which may include the US Government, Commercial Customers, International Customers, and other US Government Contractors.
- Proposal preparation, fact finding, and contract negotiations
- Completing contract closeout
- Supporting and maintaining contractual records, proposal logs and reporting
- Assisting Government audit activities
- Composing customer communications via email and/or formal letters
- Establishing knowledge with Government (FAR/DFAR) and commercial contract language
- Preparing contractual agreements such as: Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Bailment Agreements, etc.
- Fulfilling applicable training
- Completing special projects, as required
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Ability to work independently
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Proven leadership ability, initiative, and individuals that are self-motivated
- Champion of change and vision
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to make sound ethical decisions that drive results
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.