Information Analyst Intern (Summer 2021)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Are you a strategic thinker who can see beyond the now? Be part of a team that is developing the strategy and direction of one of the biggest players in the aerospace industry. The Strategy, Development & Communications team is a major influencer in the long-term vision of Collins Aerospace. Working together with teams across the company, we focus on strategic planning and analysis, internal and external communications, mergers and acquisitions and revenue synergies. Join a team that has its pulse on the future of aerospace and watch your career take flight.
The position will be working at Collins Aerospace with the Collins Information Center (CIC) team to process research requests and complete analysis of the industry landscape. The position will work under the direction of the Associate Director and Senior Analysts and be part of a highly motivated team that provides information to Collins Aerospace employees at the various Strategic Business Units worldwide. This position will help an individual to gain knowledge of a working research and analysis team with attention on data sources (online resources, print resources, and reference materials specific to an aerospace-related library), information pathfinders, and technical / business knowledge management. This position offers a unique, broad view of the aerospace systems businesses.
- Understanding current resources offered to employees via CIC website
- Supporting research and analysis on various companies, market trends and market data and determine significance
- Managing information on subscriptions, memberships and requests in our SharePoint and Dynamics CRM systems
- Updating Dynamics CRM system with planned improvements to tracking requests, subscriptions, and memberships
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Curious mind
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills – be able to triangulate data, competitive trends and secondary insights
- Ability to read, analyze and synthesize writings
- SharePoint and Dynamics CRM experience
- Knowledge Management experience
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.