Financial Planning & Analysis ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
This position is for an experienced Strategic Business Analysis, Planning and Support professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise. The position will be a key member of a highly impactful team that supports Power & Controls Engineering meet its operational performance targets. This position will serve as a strategic partner to Collins business units and help improve critical areas of the business through data driven projects and analysis. The ideal candidate will have strong data analytics, financial planning, communication, and presentation skills.
Support Power & Controls (“P&C”) Engineering, including
- Finance lead for the P&C Engineering Group that includes the Windsor Locks and Rockford Engineering Labs, Electronics Development Centers, Obsolescence Group, as well as the, Manufacturing Test Engineering Centers
- Responsible for the month end closing process including the consolidation, budgeting, planning and setting of overheads rates for the P&C Engineering Group
- Loading the financials for these entities into Essbase
- As the finance lead, support these entities management on a daily basis
- Ensure controls and compliance in place for these entities
- Support the P&C Engineering Strategic Financial Plan and Annual Operating Plan
- Track and analyze business unit company funded (CFE) and customer funded engineering projects (CuFE)
- Coordinate setting the P&C portion of the fully burdened rate for the WLOX engineering and program management engineering pools
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Familiarity with the Aerospace industry
- Finance experience
- Analytics experience
- SAP and HFM knowledge
- Essbase knowledge is a plus
- Experience with FAR 12 and FAR 15
- Comfortable working in a data driven, fast-paced, ambiguous, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with ability to derive insights from data analysis
- Self-directed and resourceful with the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Integrity, reliability, initiative and the ability to meet tight deadlines
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
When you join our finance team, you’re joining a team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. Our team supports 70,000 employees across the U.S. and around the globe. As a United Technologies Corp. subsidiary, we operate with our own business reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. At Collins Aerospace, you’ll be not only be advancing your career, you’ll be leaving your mark on the future of advanced technologies.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.