F135 Materials AnalystApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
The F135 Materials Analyst is an integral part of a team of motivated professionals who enjoy working collaboratively to support this fast-moving program. The Materials Analyst supports our Aftermarket Military and U.S. Government contract deliverables to ensure fleet readiness of the world’s most advanced fighter engine.
The Materials Analyst is responsible for managing the output of F135 LRU repair forecasting, Material Requirement Planning (MRP), and Control Account project integration to execute Aftermarket contract requirements and ensure continuity of supply of material to the F135 customer-owned bond room locations.
- Perform planning and scheduling transactions within SAP to support F135 Aftermarket customer requirements
- Execute delivery assurance of the order-to-delivery value stream for bond room inventory optimization
- Manage bond room shortages to minimize the impact to both the repair forecast and the Integrated Master Schedule
- Analyze system data to develop and recommend asset management and inventory strategies in support of repair TAT goals and cost/schedule targets of customer funding
- Participate in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes, including coordinating preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements, operation budgets, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts to ensure legal compliance and to protect the organization’s interests
- Integrate and effectively communicate with F135 Aftermarket Repair, F135 Program Management Office (PMO), PWES Military Aftermarket, Production, and various levels of Senior Management regarding asset schedules / material availability / contractual requirements
- Maintain and present plans and progress reports relating to business aspects of the program(s) to track progress and ensure that established targets are met.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement including lean as management, and execution improvement initiative to optimize efficiency and quality
- Identify and address program problems, and recommend resolutions to ensure the successful completion of programs.
- Lead program work with various functional organizations to ensure alignment with the customer program objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Experience extracting and analyzing qualitative data to identify conclusions and risk mitigation actions
- Experience managing daily tasks through collaboration with cross-functional disciplines and communication across organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated interpersonal and oral/written communication skills to drive complex issues to closure
- Demonstrated experience leveraging process improvement methods and tools to drive results
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with execution of US Government contracts
- Experience in aerospace and/or manufacturing industry
- 2+ years experience in Business, Logistics, Finance, Program Management, Materials, Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, or combined.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience/ Knowledge of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverage you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.