F119/OME CIPTApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
This position is a recognized Project Engineering master. Drives strategic planning to optimize performance for medium and/or complex programs, develops mid-size project plans, schedules, and budgets, selects materials, and confers with internal and external stakeholders regarding engineering projects. Identifies and reacts to project problems and leads solutions. Reviews and presents plans and progress reports.
The Assistant to the F119/OME Chief Project Engineer will execute various tasks in support of the Chief Project Engineer’s responsibilities and objectives.
- Coordinate, manage, and document resolution of customer Deficiency Reports (DRs), non-conformance reports, escapes, etc.
- Act as liaison with Customers’ CSE (Customer Service Engineering) and Quality representatives; receive and track DRs; ensure timely resolution in accordance with Customers’ requirements.
- Track location and movement of all customer returned material from customer to PW, to Collins, to Supplier, and back.
- Coordinate and document actions assigned to IPTs (Integrated Product Teams) and/or Suppliers; execute actions appropriate for the CIPT.
- Coordinate and/or oversee Relentless Root Cause & Corrective Action investigation; document via Fault Tree & action items list, as needed.
- Review the findings, responses, reports, etc. provided by IPTs and Suppliers to ensure completeness and relevance to the customers’ requests.
- Report status regularly to the Chief Project Engineer, recognizing and emphasizing any items of particular concern – immediate or trending - with respect to Product Safety, Reliability, Quality, or customer satisfaction.
- Execute assigned tasks in support of programs:
- Component reliability assessment & life extension;
- Test engine configuration pedigree, test job requests, & component analytical condition inspection (ACI);
Respond to customer questions and requests for information; engage IPTs and/or subject matter experts as needed.
- Represent CIPT/Chief Project Engineer at routine program meetings (SIPT, EDSIT, IPMT, etc.) as needed (enable prioritization of conflicting program obligations).
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
(As needed for FAA roles)This position is considered safety sensitive in accordance with FAA Guidelines. Candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing per FAA’s regulation 14 CFR part 120, as well as 49 CFR part 40.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.