ENGINEERING PROJECT ASSISTANTApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn’t be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers – a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way – the right way – to achieve what others can only dream of.
This position is for a staff Engineering Services and Support technician who is under moderate supervision. Performs moderately complex technical tasks which contribute to the planning and execution of engineering projects. Confers with engineers on details and implications of test procedures and results. Assists in orienting, training, and assigning work of technical/business support employees.
• Works under moderate supervision to provide technical support to engineers on a variety of engineering tasks.
• Performs moderately complex technical tasks which contribute to the planning and execution of engineering projects.
• Analyzes workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, or machine utilization.
• Diagnoses test setups and equipment to resolve malfunctions.
• Conducts moderately complex materials test and analysis.
• Confers with engineers on details and implications of test procedures and results.
• Provides technical support to engineers on a variety of tasks.
• Plans and executes experiments and gathers, maintains, formats, compiles, and manipulates technical data, such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes to support engineering disciplines.
• Analyzes, maintains, compiles and formats data and design changes.
• Produces drawings, reports and engineering documentation.
• Performs research and engineering laboratory functions involving the layout, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modification or electronic or electro-mechanical devices, assemblies, subsystems, and systems.
This position requires either:
• An AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 8 years of relevant experience is required OR
• A Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 2 years of relevant experience.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.