Electrical SupervisorApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
This position supervises entry and intermediate professional level employees or team leaders of support employees in Facilities, including skilled traders, maintenance employees and security personnel at multiple sites. Sets day-to-day goals, and oversees planning and scheduling of facilities maintenance.
• Manages skilled traders, general maintenance employees or outside contractors who construct, maintain, and repair utilities systems, buildings, and equipment to ensure operational objectives are met. Oversees a team of 9-11 electricians.
• Manages security personnel at multiple sites and determines and implements building security, safety protocols and organization or government restrictions, to ensure security and safety aspects are maintained.
• Oversees planning, organizing, and scheduling for maintenance, construction, renovation, and repair of the facilities to ensure upkeep of the facilities.
• Plans, designs, and reconfigures equipment, machinery, buildings, and structures to ensure the optimal utilization of the organization's facilities.
• Assesses and evaluates the physical space requirements of the organization and recommends plans to meet needs.
• Gathers and reviews data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility.
• Reviews and estimates design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs.
• Ensures proper functioning of facilities through ongoing inspection and maintenance.
• Conducts machine inventories and arranges disposal of obsolete or no-longer-required equipment.
• Manages facilities contractor management process
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Electrician License or electrical engineering degree
- Master electrician license and related experience
- Previous experience working as an electrical contractor
- Previous experience managing teams and overseeing budgets, schedules and staffing
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.