Data Services Co-Op (Summer/Fall 2021)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies?Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace is continuing to grow our Business Intelligence and Data Services to meet current and future business needs. The Data Services team is seeking an intern that will work closely with Data Services team members to support activities in an AWS Data Lake environment for use across the enterprise to drive the digital transformation of the business. The position will provide well rounded exposure to data warehouse architecture, software engineering, data management, data storage, data compute, distributed systems, modeling and analysis. This assignment will require the candidate to work seamlessly with members of the Data & Platforms organization and our business partners.
- Support the operation of the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Lake in a global environment
- Work with internal business customers and software development teams to gather and document requirements for data publishing and data consumption via data warehouse, data lake, and analytics solutions.
- Help internal business customers develop, troubleshoot, and optimize complex SQL and ETL solutions to solve reporting, metrics, and analytics problems.
- Help grow team knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Spark, SQL and AWS services such as S3, Glue, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Kinesis, CloudWatch
- Develop and maintain data warehouse and data lake metadata, data catalog, and user documentation for internal business customers.
- Create and maintain documentation for the Enterprise Data Warehouse environment
- Support presentations, documentation, and feedback loops
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
• Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
• Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.