Associate Director, Strategy & Business Development (Remote optional)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:03: Building 03 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace is looking for an Associate Director of Strategy and Business Development to lead the NP2000 propeller systems pursuits and other Propeller Systems products and services for International and USG market. This position is responsible for the development and execution of the overall NP2000 international growth strategy, leading all business development efforts and managing country's specific capture management plans. In addition, the role will also be responsible for leading business development effort for emerging and existing Propeller systems market, targeting domestic US government business opportunities.
Domestic and international travel is required up to 30%
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services.
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- May compile, advise, present and serve as subject matter expert on potential acquisition or expansion opportunities.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives is within designated budgets.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals of company.
- Responsible for company presence at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Conduct staff briefings on programs within area of responsibility.
- Review contract terms and conditions for conformity to contract requirements. Issue internal sales orders and changes, negotiations change and terminations.
- Interpret and provide guidance to management on new and existing contract requirements.
- Supervise the review and negotiation of contract terms and conditions to ensure full compliance with regulations.
- Analyze multiple types of financial and market data. Determine, verify and validate rationale behind business pursuit of opportunity.
- Develop, analyze and report operational and sales results.
- Develop tactical and strategic plans.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 10 years’ experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 16 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Strong business and technical acumen.
- Previous experience with acquisitions
- High level of knowledge of aerospace or defense industry customers and markets.
- Demonstrated ability as a change agent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills to various audiences.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.