Associate Director, Business DevelopmentApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of a global business, creating innovative solutions for the aerospace industry’s biggest customers? This is the core of what we do in the Power and Controls business. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power and Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Join us as we take flight!
This position is for a seasoned professional in Business Development, who works independently, participates in generating reports, creating and maintaining databases, and collecting industry data. Supports business intelligence tool application to identify or monitor customers. This role is responsible for managing Air Management Systems proposal activities and technology development projects. This includes direct customer interfacing, leading the development of proposal solutions and strategies, planning and scheduling activities with the functional groups, and internal executive reporting activities.
- Coordinate and manage activities related to bidding on and winning new AMS programs. Specific activities include
- Act as direct customer focal with various commercial and military customers
- Development of specific win strategies for each pursuit
- Leading Commercial and Contract negotiations with potential customers
- Leading the team to configure competitive system and component offerings,
- Compiling recurring and non-recurring cost data,
- Coordinating proposal compliance activities,
- Preparing program management volumes and presentations.
- Coordinating and conducting Proposal approval reviews
- Manage Proposal activity database and coordinate functional department engagement in proposal responses.
- Drive Proposal and Advanced Technology Development process improvement through ACE, Standard Work, QCPC, and other methods.
- Program Management of Technology Planning and Technology Development activities. Track progress, and ensure goals are met to position the business for future programs
- Program Management of Modifications and Upgrades activities. Work with various stakeholders to develop new business opportunities and drive product development to fulfill the needs of the customers.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 12 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 16 years of relevant experience is required.
- Demonstrates Project and/or Program management skills.
- Demonstrates organizational skills to keep track of multiple customers and their diverse needs.
- Demonstrates drive to deliver that meet customer’s expectations for responsiveness.
- Knowledge of Air Management Systems components and systems preferred.
- Knowledge of TRL process desired
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.