Associate CIPT Deputy, P&W NGPF / PurePower Programs (New Grad)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace is looking for an Component Integrate Product Team (CIPT) Deputy to support Pratt ad Whitney’s Next Generation Product Family (NGPF) engine programs. This position is an entry-level Associate Engineering professional who manages small projects, collects data, performs engineering activities and general engineering analysis. This role interacts closely between the Collins Aerospace Pratt & Whitney Engine Systems (PWES) organization and Pratt & Whitney Commercial Engines Programs on the management of NGPF Engine control system components within the Pratt & Whitney system.
- Plans, prioritizes, and manages small engineering projects; prioritizes tasks to ensure that the team’s overall resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met.
- Collects data, performs analysis and reviews for conformance analysis.
- Conducts engineering processes using standard work, including verification and qualification procedures.
- Classifies findings and identifies cross-functional internal resources for guidance and direction on findings and complex problems.
- Performs engineering activities that may not be attributed to a defined discipline.
- Manages major responsibilities across multiple engineering disciplines on a regular basis.
- May also include professional employees required to perform activities across several disciplines on smaller sites.
- Job requires candidate to be onsite at Pratt & Whitney location in East Hartford, CT at least 10% of the time
• Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
• Bachelor’s degree and less than 2 years prior relevant experience OR
• In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Experience with SAP and Teamcenter.
- Project management experience.
- Analysis experience.
- Internship/Co-Op experience.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second.Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
• Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
• Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
• Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
• Autism Benefit
• Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
• Adoption Assistance
• Best Doctors, second opinion program
• And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
• Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
• Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.