Aftermarket Business AnalystApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
The F135 Aftermarket Business Analyst is responsible for reporting key program metrics and data used to assist accurate short and long term decision making for all F135 Aftermarket activity. The F135 Aftermarket Business Analyst will interface with executive management on the status of Joint Strike Fighter (JSF), Engine Controls and Accessories, repair and business performance metrics. The Analyst will travel across the U.S., and internationally, collaborating with business development and engineering teams, establishing Collins Aerospace’s component depot repair capabilities.
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement and new processes to drive business results.
- Preparing accurate weekly and monthly program financial, labor data and logistics reports to support business decision making, contract proposals and resource allocation.
- Supporting Aftermarket leadership with contract proposal development, from RFQ through negotiations and sweep.
- Assisting F135 Aftermarket leadership with developing partnership agreements and technical documents necessary to build Global F135 Depot Repair Capability.
- Managing several Cost Accounts with Earned Value reporting duties to assure timely and accurate data submittals to the customer.
- Analysis of Repair Bills of Material and repair consumption trends to identify efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Reviewing engineering Change Requests of F135 Engine Controls and Accessories components in the Team Center Active Work Space computer system.
- Coordinating the actions of aftermarket repair and logistics teams to provide uninterrupted support.
- Translating customer requests into actionable plans to drive improved satisfaction ratings.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Experience operating and successfully managing competing demands, developing new processes and a business environment implementing transformative change.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast paced team environment to drive business results.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft applications, operating systems, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Demonstrated experience with data mining and analytics in SAP to support business and repair process improvements
- Demonstrated experience presenting data to business executives to drive decision making.
- Demonstrated experience providing support and project leadership for a matrixed team while working remotely.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverage you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.