Associate Electrical Engineer (New Grad)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HOR32: Wilsonville, OR 27300 SW Parkway , Wilsonville, OR, 97070-9215 USA
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn’t be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers – a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way – the right way – to achieve what others can only dream of.
This position is for an entry-level Electrical and Electronics professional who troubleshoots technical and electrical device problems, operates engineering software and equipment, and confers with stakeholders regarding engineering projects.
- Design digital and analog electronic circuits for HGS products
- Define requirements for a new design and develop a requirements specification document
- Perform preliminary design including block diagrams, trade off studies, and design reviews
- Perform detailed design including schematics, design analysis, breadboard tests, and design reviews
- Provide engineering guidance during Printed Circuit Board layout
- Perform functional tests and design verification tests
- Support electrical qualification tests
- Develop support test equipment
- Provide troubleshooting support to production
- Define production test requirements
- Candidates for this role should possess a Requires theoretical knowledge typically obtained through University Degree.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree or three years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizenship is required
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.