Tech V, Calibration 2nd ShiftApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HSK02: Kidde Aerospace 4200 Airport Drive,NW, Wilson, NC, 27896 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
We’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today. You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
• You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
• You’re the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of work…not at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
• You understand the absolute importance of adhering to compliance…all while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace, quality is personal. People’s lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space – what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
Calibration Technician is responsible for the repair and calibration of test equipment. This position requires a strong knowledge of electronic circuitry and troubleshooting skills. Additional desired ability to read electrical schematics, and computer skills. Must be able to provide excellent customer support to our internal Rockwell customers. Additionally the candidate must be able to follow documented procedures. The candidate must be highly motivated, energetic, self directed, and able to work closely in a positive manner as part of an On-site Support team. The candidate is required to keep customers informed of the status of their equipment and work with peers to resolve complex issues. The candidate must have good Time Management skills and work from a weekly to-do list and be able to re-organize if priorities suddenly shift.
• Oversees the audit process to ensure that established quality standards are met.
• Oversees the development and implementation of cost reduction and process improvement to ensure efficiency of operations and cost effectiveness.
• Oversees the development and implementation of new activities to ensure smooth operations and optimal use of facilities.
• Accountable for all materials and logistics problem resolutions to ensure availability of materials.
• Sets operational strategies and plans for sequencing of work, such as build and delivery, to ensure smooth operations and optimal use of resources.
• Reviews issues with cell performance and productivity and oversees the development and implementation of action plans to maximize performance and productivity.
• Oversees all customer interface to ensure customer needs and issues are resolved and customers receive satisfactory standards of service.
• Responsible for all or a major portion of processing operations in a plant.
• Oversees production operations (shop floor management, workforce management, and flow disruption management), maintenance, plant engineering, scheduling and personnel.
• Manages and supervises the work of manufacturing production disciplines in the Operations function.
• Performs professional or management work regularly across multiple Manufacturing disciplines.
• Includes activities that cannot be attributed to a defined Operations discipline.
Basic Qualifications High School Diploma and 6 years experience
Us Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.