Sr. Cost AnalystApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HMA03: ISR Systems - Westford HO 7 Technology Park Drive, Westford, MA, 01886 USA
At ISR & Space Systems we design world class high altitude electro-optical sensors employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for the Warfighter and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value and trust our people, their integrity, ideas and performance. With singular clarity, our focus is providing true intelligence in real time to key decision makers.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
We are actively looking for a Sr. Cost Analyst for out Westford, MA ISR & Space Systems facility. In this role, you will be responsible for and providing the following:
- Responsible for financial management of all contracts to performance within cost, schedule and management constraints. This includes reporting, analysis and recommendations to program and organizational management.
- Support Pricing team efforts in the estimating process for Rough Order Magnitude (ROMs) and formal cost proposals.
- Support fact-finding and negotiation of proposals submitted.
- Establish internal budgets and on some occasions use earned value management tools to report contract cost and schedule performance. Participate in setting the baseline and support the cost account manager's in monthly variance analysis reporting.
- Responsible for the accuracy and quality of all EVMS and CSDR reporting both for internal and external customers.
- Ensure contracts are conducted within the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) standards. This responsibility is met by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with Government audit agencies such as DCAA, DLA and DCMA and with the customer. These standards must be imparted to all Program participants.
- Develop/Improve Business management process and procedures through the use of ACE and Continuous Improvement
- Enhancing the department to world class levels through innovation and benchmarking, driving business unit and site self-sufficiency
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with the program management office and government audit agencies to deliver resources and data that support critical military operations.
*Education / Certifications
BA/BS degree with 7 years experience
MA/MS degree with 5 years experience
- 5 – 10+ yrs. Experience
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and VBA Skills
- Strong program controls and EVMS background
- Good analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the FAR desired
- Proficiency in managing portfolio of projects.
- Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement concepts
- Experience managing IBRs for CAT I and CAT II programs
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, good team player, active listener
- Less than 10% travel
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows - your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.