Mission Support SpecialistApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HMA03: ISR Systems - Westford HO 7 Technology Park Drive, Westford, MA, 01886 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn’t be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers – a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
At Collins Aerospace we are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical, infrared, multi-spectral imaging sensors and ground support systems, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion is to support the Warfighter and this demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver.
We are actively searching for a Mission Support Specialist to serve as a systems administration subject matter expert to the customer for all support requirements in a fast paced distributed ISR environment. Responsible for image quality analysis, data flows, troubleshooting and implementation of corrective actions while monitoring the health and status of equipment. Mission Support serves as the first responder to all issues related to the Collins Aerospace product line by executing various system administration functions.
- Either possess or can quickly obtain a CompTIA Security+ certification
- AS w/ 7+ years of applicable work experience
- BS w/ 5+ year of applicable work experience
- 8+ years of applicable experience in lieu of degree
- Must be an excellent problem solver and capable of providing viable courses of action to the customer based on timely assessment and analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Integrity, reliability, and dedication in a team environment are a must.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in system administration, monitoring and troubleshooting system data flows within a complex distributed environment.
- ISR sensor planning and/or collection management experience
- AF DCGS and/or national-level intelligence agency experience
- Experience creating/maintaining user accounts, monitoring system utilization, installing applications and operating system upgrades, and installing/troubleshooting software is desired.
- Scripting experience in UNIX/Linux environments, Windows server support experience and knowledge in Virtual Machine (VM) based architectures is desired.
- Imagery analysis skills in an intelligence environment, knowledge of exploitation tools and techniques, and creation of products from system image data are beneficial.
- This is a remote position with Worldwide Deployable Readiness Requirements
- 24/7 Coverage Requirement (flexible hours within reason)
- Due to the nature of the role, the candidate must be a US Citizen with an active TS/SCI Clearance.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.