Lead Integrated Program SchedulerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HMA03: ISR Systems - Westford HO 7 Technology Park Drive, Westford, MA, 01886 USA
Responsible for the development, integration, analysis, documentation and presentation of process plans and schedules for the duration of a contract. Generate strawman IMP/IMS models independently from Proposals, Statement of Work and Supplier Data Requirements (SDRI)
- Responsible for leading scheduling activities of programs across the organization
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure the contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met (working closely with cost analyst) -- Arranges modifications as required.
- Strong understanding of earned value management practices, procedures, and Government guidelines which includes scheduling fundamentals and system tool usage, such as SAP, Cobra and Microsoft products.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of a variety of factors. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Has ability to develop management information from the IMS to include corrective action, critical path analysis, performance tracking and reporting.
- Develop new concepts, techniques, and standards. Considered an expert in the field within the organization. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet program objectives. Ensures major projects are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including Finance, Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Quality, etc.
- Tracks plans and schedules, solicits regular updates, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts. Utilizes schedule risk assessments, milestone charts, earned value management, and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Generation of IMP/IMS models working independently from Proposal (RFP_ documents, such as the statement of work (SOW), and Supplier Data Requirements List (SDRLs). Verify all WBS items are accounted for in the IMS. Confirm all deliverables in statement of work are planned adequately. Ensure key decisions and roles & responsibilities are documented. All Statement of Work (SOW) discrete scope is modeled in the IMS. Assist program teams in developing WBS in accordance with MIL-STD-881.
- Work in parallel with the cost analyst lead of the program to ensure the cost and schedule are reconciled. Take steps to correct any mismatched items and address root cause.
- Leads Sr. Schedulers in developing training material for program specialists and testing of new tools. Takes lead in training of new and junior schedulers.
- Supports entire Scheduling team across the Westford Site to ensure standardization and working with IPP&C managers to flow down and drive processes in Scheduling practices.
- Application of company policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure plans and schedules are in compliance. Abides by company policies & procedures, with special attention to ethics and standards of Business conduct
- Knowledge of schedule risk assessment process (SRA) and be able to complete an SRA
- Experience with integrated schedules and logic networks using Microsoft Project software or have the ability to learn this tool. Background with Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, Powerpoint. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Understands and complies with requirements in DI-MGMT-81861B, DCMA Schedule Assessment Guide and Planning and Scheduling Excellence Guide
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Project
- Experience with Earned Value Concepts preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
• Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
• Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
• Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
• Autism Benefit
• Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
• Adoption Assistance
• Best Doctors, second opinion program
• And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.