Commercial/Business Aviation Market AnalystApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HFL01: Collins Headquarters - W. Palm 777 South Flagler , West Palm Beach, FL, 33401 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Are you a commercial/business aviation market expert looking for a new opportunity? Be part of a team that is developing the strategy and direction of one of the biggest players in the aerospace industry. The Strategy & Development team is a major influencer in the long-term vision of Collins Aerospace. Working together with teams across the company, we focus on strategic planning and analysis, mergers and acquisitions and revenue synergies. Join a team that has its pulse on the future of aerospace and watch your career take flight.
This position is for a commercial/business aviation market analytics professional who develops aircraft and fleet forecasts, market assessments, competitive assessments, and airline analyses. They author bi-annual market outlooks tied to aircraft traffic models. They publish aircraft forecasts that support financial planning. They operate across a diverse business portfolio working effectively with various stakeholders both internally and externally as required. As a commercial/business aviation market analyst, they are able to support diverse project teams through influence and subject matter expertise. They communicate effectively with senior and executive leadership.
- Develops quarterly fleet, retirements, production, and deliveries forecasts for the commercial / business aviation segment
- Develops bi-annual market outlooks and provides support to internal stakeholders in an effective manner
- Evaluates new and existing markets which could affect long-term growth and profitability
- Provides analytic support on strategic projects
- Communicates and interacts with executive leadership as required
- Builds and maintains appropriate strategic relationships with customers, competitors, suppliers and professional organizations to stay abreast of industry or business trends
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in market analytics roles preferred at division or corporate level
- Experience in both OE and aftermarket analytics roles preferred
- Solid understanding of commercial aviation markets (Single aisle, twin aisle, regional, turboprop, business aviation, cargo)
- Solid understanding of airline competitive dynamics
- Proficient performing market assessments & competitive assessments
- Proficient in 3rd party aircraft data intelligence tools – AWIN Fleet Discovery, Cirium Fleet Analyzer, DIIO
- Proficient in data analytics tools – Access, Alteryx, Tableau, Excel
- Experience working with traffic supply and demand models
- Experience developing aircraft fleet, retirements, and deliveries forecasts
- Experience leading complex market analyses
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the Aerospace & Defense industry
- Minimum 3 years experience in a data analytics role in commercial aviation
- Strong skillset in analytical tools/methods as well as in presentation development
- Strong presentation and communication skills
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.