Welder IApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HVT01: S&IS (FUS) - Vergennes 100 Panton Rd, Vergennes, VT, 05491 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today
- Brazing and Mechanically Soldering Original Equipment Manufactured components.
- Achieve certification on multiple welding processes, equipment, and materials.
- Establish and maintain documented welding procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of welding specifications.
- Maintain machine tools, welding equipment, and supplies. Customer Focus:
- Meet internal and external customer deadlines as determined by team.
- Weld parts that meet drawing expectations.
- Comply with applicable elements of quality systems.
- Use of shop and hand tools, welding equipment and other equipment required to complete tasks.
- Set priority of build.
- Maintain attention to quality while meeting production schedules.
- Work effectively within a team.
- Perform welding, soldering, and brazing on difficult production and prototype instrumentation piece parts.
- Demonstrate independent judgment on processes.
- Complete other assembly work as required. Special Projects:
- Demonstrate an active role in problem-solving
- Demonstrates initiative to keep processes moving and on schedule.
- Understand and use computer tools such as SAP.
- Achieve special process certification where applicable.
- Perform process inspection. Communication:
- Advise engineering on technical welding aspects of new units and fixtures, including set-ups.
- Interface with other functional groups to update, inform, acknowledge or resolve problems related to business issues.
- Effectively interact with others. Participation
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts.
- Participate in waste minimization efforts.
- Participate in audits.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- No other special training required. Training Provided.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.