Test Equipment EngineerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HVT01: S&IS (FUS) - Vergennes 100 Panton Rd, Vergennes, VT, 05491 USA
We are seeking an engineer to support the test equipment engineering team. Our products are being used in support of a high mix of aerospace products, ranging from computer controlled fuel sensing systems, electronic braking systems, actuation/controller Missile systems and HUMS. The responsibilities of the position are the support and development of LabView based automated test equipment for aerospace products and systems.
- Lead and/or Support development of electrical, mechanical, and software specifications to test end items. The designs must be traceable to customer and system specifications to systems, electrical, mechanical, and software detail specifications
- Create, debug, and revise test programs for In-Circuit testers (Teradyne preferred)
- Create circuit card assembly board test plans
- Review circuit card designs for compliance to in-circuit test requirements to ensure these circuit cards can be successfully tested using in-circuit testers
- Develop verification and validation procedures to ensure system will perform as specified to meet customer and system requirements
- Support failure investigation in developing cause and corrective action for manufacturing and customer top-level systems integration and test failures
- Develop test methods and create test fixtures
- Be involved in the development of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) from conception through implementation
- Support to the manufacturing/operations group to help ensure on-time delivery of product
- In performing these activities the Test Equipment Engineer will interface with Customers, External Suppliers, Program Managers, Engineering Managers, Mechanical, Software, Electrical, and Systems Engineers, as well as the Manufacturing organization.
- 5+ years working in aerospace industry or other regulated industry
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Software Engineering or related field is required
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a US Person
- Experience programming in a modern high level computer language (LabVIEW preferred)
- Experience working with in-circuit testers (Teradyne TS-124 preferred)
- Experience maintaining in-circuit testers
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment – where priorities change
- Able to work both autonomously as well as part of a team
- Experience generating and presenting project status
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on Aerospace / Military hardware design, build, test and integration experience (or in regulated industry)
- Able to identify problems, perform root cause analysis and implement corrective actins
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications
- Qualified to either a National Instruments CLAD or CLD
- Extensive experience with Teledyne-124
- Familiarity with requirements driven development
- Familiarity with project planning
- Exposure to test systems for one or more of the following: electronic subsystems, battery subsystems, GPS subsystems, fin and/or canard control subsystems, mission computer subsystems, telemetry subsystems, inertial navigation systems
- Able to function at a high level with multiple tasks and projects, and to effectively change direction based upon business needs
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.