Customer Account ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HVT01: S&IS (FUS) - Vergennes 100 Panton Rd, Vergennes, VT, 05491 USA
This position is for a professional in Customer Service who primarily works on military and commercial aftermarket proposals, and also may respond to customer calls, document procedures, collect data, and provide information to customers to resolve issues. Escalates complex tasks and issues to more experienced staff or management.
- Analyze reports, conduct research and log findings in Microsoft Excel template in response to military and commercial aftermarket proposals in support of the local and Rockford Customer Account Management (CAM) teams.
- Create mail merges from Microsoft Excel to Word to complete CAM fact sheets.
- Upload completed fact sheets to and create step flows in workflow tool to ensure the quickest turnaround times for approving proposals.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly Military Aftermarket Team Status Meeting to represent the local and Rockford CAM teams, report escalation issues when applicable, and collaborate within the multi-functional team to continually develop and improve the military and commercial aftermarket proposal processes.
- Collaborate regularly with military aftermarket program manager and business analyst to identify and continually improve workflow tool issues and functionality.
- Subject matter expert for local and Rockford CAM team on workflow tool functionality, issues and communications regarding procedural changes for proposals.
- Order Entry/ Order Management assistance
- Assist with past due customer account/ accounts receivable assistance
- Zero Hour Return assistance
- Customer Portal management/ assistance
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a US Person
- SAP operating environment experience preferred
- Experience with Proposal Management
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Energetic and resourceful with a high level of integrity
- Possess good teamwork spirit and positive attitude
- Excellent written, negotiation, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Contracts and/or Purchase Orders
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.