Business Development ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HVT01: S&IS (FUS) - Vergennes 100 Panton Rd, Vergennes, VT, 05491 USA
As the Senior Manager, Business Development for Guidance and Navigation Solutions, you will be responsible for identifying new leads for expansion of our Integrated Weapons Systems portfolio; specifically targeting military end users and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). You will also be required to perform market research in the Guidance and Control Actuation industry to identify product developments and emerging trends in the to formulate and execute new strategies.
- Lead strategy and pursuit efforts identifying opportunities on new and existing platforms in order to maximize content across a portfolio of weapon systems
- Maintain current knowledge of product, market, and business trends in Guidance and Control Actuation products
- Work with Senior Management to identify, analyze, and develop strategic approaches and product plans that align with customer and market needs and drive sales and profit growth objectives with current and new customers
- Develop and execute win strategies for new programs
- Represent Collins Aerospace as a primary point of contact for the Guidance and Control Actuation product line
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in US Government, Military and/or Aerospace
- Must be a US Person
- Experience with /defense pricing tools
- MS Office Suite experience, strong Excel and Power Point skills a must
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills
- Experience with military aerospace proposals
- Experience leading complex cross functional teams
- Maintain positive long-term business relationships
- Position is remote residing anywhere within the USA, travel may be required up to 50%
- Prior experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.