Business Development Intern (Summer 2021)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HVT01: S&IS (FUS) - Vergennes 100 Panton Rd, Vergennes, VT, 05491 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
The Guidance & Navigation Solutions segment of Collins Mission Systems in Vergennes, Vermont has a position for a summer intern to work within the New Business Development organization. The intern will work closely with the assigned Business Development Manager on identifying new and furthering ongoing strategic initiatives in each Market Segment and across all product lines for multiple geographic (both in the U.S. and internationally) locations.
- Perform strategic analysis of markets, customer trends, and relevant leading indicators to identify business growth opportunities
- Introduce new data mining and data cleansing tools to optimize publicly available data for analysis in calculating competitive positioning for products of strategic importance
- Aid in the identification of new business opportunities and associated activities required in the pursuit and order capture process
- Formulate recommendations and communicate appropriate business cases to management
- Support internal business case and proposal development for internal and external customers
- Refine and automate the department metrics and assist in the development of improvement suggestions
- Engage in customer calls, identify customer needs and establish customer relationships as needed
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas inside the organization to ensure strategic level opportunities are supportable at the business level
- Identify and quantify risks associated with change and present to appropriate business leadership levels
- Perform other tasks and lead other initiatives as assigned by the supervisor or as proposed by the employee and approved by the supervisor
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar discipline from an accredited institution
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel and Power Point
- Experience with Salesforce or similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.