Assembler I - 2nd shiftApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HVT01: S&IS (FUS) - Vergennes 100 Panton Rd, Vergennes, VT, 05491 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
• Perform mechanical and/or electrical assembly.
• Perform inspection in accordance with requirements of qualified operator program (QOP). • Accurately read blueprints.
• Demonstrate proper use of simple hand and machine tools.
• Accurately read and follow procedures, routing, and other work instructions.
• Take ownership of the accuracy of processes and understand the impact of nonconforming work.
• Demonstrate proper use of mechanical measuring devices.
• Perform mechanical rework.
• Demonstrate proper use of electrical measuring devices.
• Perform unique assembly processes.
• Must be able to effectively work in an environment requiring repetitive job responsibilities.
• Ability to focus on safety and quality is extremely important.
• Must be highly motivated and dedicated to exceeding customer expectations. Customer Focus
• Build parts that meet drawing specifications.
• Comply with applicable elements of quality systems (ACE).
• Meet internal and external customer deadlines as determined by the team. Project Work
• Work successfully in a team environment.
• Acquire applicable skill/knowledge/certification as required. • Comply with safety and hazardous waste disposal programs.
• Handle multiple tasks
• HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
• Ability to read, interpret, and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and assembly instructions.
• At least 1 year of experience working with computer
• Experience working in production
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments.
As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.