Senior HR Partner - Programs and EngineeringApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HOH12: Wheels & Brakes - Troy 101 Waco Street, Troy, OH, 45373 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our global HR team works on behalf of our 70,000 employees to create a culture where talent thrives. Whether it’s recruiting the best people to our organization, partnering with managers to lead successful teams, accelerating the development of our top performers, or executing our holistic “Healthy You” wellness program, we impact the business in a number of important ways. We do this, and much more, without losing sight of our values, ethical standards and the importance of compliance. From the big, strategic programs to the high-touch client partnerships, our HR team is leading cultural transformation at Collins Aerospace.
This position manages a large team of experienced professionals and team leaders in the Human Resources Generalist discipline, implements HR programs and strategies, manages employee utilization across all HR activities, and champions HR improvement initiatives. Oversees HR metrics and HR investigations and helps to resolve Talent Management and Labor and Employee Relations issues.
• Collaborates with business unit, department, and functional leadership to communicate and implement HR programs that support business goals and drive bottom line results.
• Implements human resources strategies focused on increasing employee engagement and retention rates
• Manages employee resource utilization across assigned HR activities and client groups
• Initiates and champions continuous improvement/lean initiatives for an assigned HR group to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources management
• Compiles, analyzes and reports Human Resources metrics to an assigned HR team to ensure that business unit or department objectives are met
• Guides interpretation of human resources policies and procedures and related activities.
• Assists with investigations related to human resource compliance issues, prepares documentation, and makes appropriate recommendations based on investigation findings.
• Assists Talent Management with leading recruitment efforts, when needed, to help attract diverse talent and build bench strength.
• Provides timely, high quality and impactful employee communications to educate, motivate and engage employees.
• Assesses a range of issues and employs critical thinking skills to focus on and deploy creative and fiscally responsible solutions to manage employment cost.
• Identifies and helps to resolve labor and employee relations needs and issues; when needed, refers the matter to the appropriate specialists in Labor and Employee Relations.
• Identifies training and development needs and issues; when needed, refers the matter to the appropriate specialists in Talent Management.
• Acts as a partner in employee management by formulating and administering HR plans.
• Coordinates with business partners for client management concerns.
• Organizes and maintains compliance policies in preparation for investigations.
• Oversees HR concerns in mergers and acquisitions.
• Manages relationships across specialized departments to plan and meet human resource needs.
• Works across multiple HR disciplines or within shared service environment.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 8 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.