Pricing ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HOH10: W&B Aftermarket - Troy 101 Waco Street P. O. Box 340, Troy, OH, 45373 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
This position leads a team of Pricing Analysis professionals, setting objectives and guiding others on pricing marketing analysis activities to ensure effective pricing administration, strategy development research and analysis operations for the overall Landing Systems team. Responsible for the review and improvement of direct staff output, and making changes to critical processes to enhance Pricing Analysis performance.
- This role will Coordinate with Contracts, Sales and Program Management teams on SAP administration, Database management, CSR and MRO support of new and existing contracts
- Create, revise, update, maintain pricing and escalation data in SAP for new and existing OE and Airline contracts
- Create, revise, update, maintain pricing and escalation sheets and databases for new and existing Airline contracts.
Research, document and calculate escalation formulas and integrate into contract tracking.
- Manage, coordinate and drive the Annual OE, military and Airline Contract Escalation Process
- Assimilate and compile pricing and escalations into formats for database updates and uploads into SAP. Maintain Pricing Matrix to drive and track annual price and escalation requirements.
- Develop, compile and maintain applicable Pricing Analysis
- Assimilate Pricing Analysis into format presentable to external customers
- Drive military regression models for annual commercial pricing of military parts. Understand and ensure compliance with all Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) related to military commercial pricing.
- Correspond with customer-facing team in providing accurate summaries to present to customers.
- Manage the annual list price catalog development for the commercial, regional and business markets; the list price development process will include PMA risk consideration, Military pricing consideration and recommendations of pricing strategies with appropriate review and approval steps; the Price List Catalog process will include coordinating with the SAP support team to ensure accurate and seamless loading of the pricing into the SAP ERP system and customer portal; the Price List Catalog process will include managing the compilation of catalogs
- Manage the ongoing process of pricing activities in response to RFQ’s received through all channels of the organization including the portal, customer service, engineering, operations and sales and program management
- Manage and coordinate pricing recommendations for new programs and component parts as required; manage competitor list price analysis
- Utilize ACE tools to develop and update standards and drive to integration process improvements accordingly
Supervise, direct and mentor the pricing staff to provide a challenging and productive work environment.
- Develop, track and report ACE DIVE process via RRCA
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelors or Master in Business, Finance or Accounting or Marketing
Will prefer if this candidate had good analytical and communications (both written and verbal) skills.
Basic use of Business Intelligence tools
- Must have strong working knowledge of PC applications, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, (Access database knowledge also a plus)
- Experience in an ERP environment, preferably SAP
- SAP business contracts experience
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and minimum 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and minimum 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.