Customer Quality TechnicianApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HOH12: Wheels & Brakes - Troy 101 Waco Street, Troy, OH, 45373 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
In this role you serve as the customer liaison for Brake Component Systems (BCS) parts repair. . You have a vital role, managing customer expectations and concerns. You will talk to people both within and outside of Collins as you strive to understand customer needs and work to provide a satisfactory conclusion. From short and easy exchange/replace to long-term overhaul needs you will deal with it all with the customer needs and our business objectives in mind. Are you ready to be the face of the company?
- Manage BCS customer returns including issuing return authorization, work order and sales order generation, quote generation, warranty consideration, shipping and delivery of product.
- Use critical thinking and problem solving skills to resolve customer related issues.
- Implement new procedures and techniques to improve processes.
- Communicate effectively to resolve questions, problems, and escalate complex issues.
- Periodically assist in orienting and training other employees.
- 2+ years’ experience in MRP (Materials Requirement Planning) in a large ERP (i.e. SAP)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft office suite of products
- Attention to detail
- Able to clearly communicate in written and verbal English
- Previous experience with quality management in a manufacturing environment
- Previous customer experience providing service quotations, sales order generation, and open order parts status reporting upstream
This position requires either:
- An AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 10 years of relevant experience is required OR
- A Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.