Information Systems Security EngineerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HVA34: Sterling, VA 22640 Davis Dr , Sterling, VA, 20164-7104 USA
This software engineering position is within the Simulation Solutions and Services (SSS) business area. SSS develops and builds simulators and training systems for both military and commercial customers. Devices range in complexity from desktop training all the way up to high fidelity weapon system and full-flight training systems including full visual, motion, and simulator interoperability (HLA/DIS).
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions to meet DoD security requirements
- Assist Government ISSM with Risk Management Framework (RMF) Accreditation activities
- Responsible for the configuration, building, deployment and maintaining Windows/Linux operating systems environment
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining servers, workstations, network devices and printers in accordance to DoD STIGs
- Conduct and remediate vulnerability scans for all accredited devices
- Install and test system updates as required
- Set up user accounts in both a Windows and Linux Environment
- Provide daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
- Certification for DoD IAM 8570 compliance, Comptia Security + CE
- Minimum 3 years RMF process and implementation experience
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience remediating SCAP and ACAS scan results
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience administering and managing McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience configuring, troubleshooting, and administering both Linux and Microsoft operating systems.
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience administering and managing Windows Active Directory, Group Policy Objects and DNS
- Experience with Virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V and VMware
- Hands on experience with Cisco IOS for switch/router/IPS configurations
- Hands on experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), DISA STIG’s, and other DoD approved vulnerability scanning assessment tools
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.