Environmental/Compliance ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HWA02: Wheels & Brakes (Carbon)-Spoka 11135 W Westbow Lane, Spokane, WA, 99204 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
This position is for an experienced Environmental Compliance professional, overseeing implementation of environmental technical standards, guidelines, policies, and formal regulations. Responsible for programs related to environmental sustainability indicators, such as energy usage, natural resource usage, waste generation, and recycling.
• Implements environmental technical standards, guidelines, policies, and formal regulations to meet all appropriate requirements.
• Responsible for programs related to environmental sustainability indicators, such as energy usage, natural resource usage, waste generation, and recycling.
• Leads investigation and resolution of compliance problems, questions, or complaints.
• Advises management and others on environmental compliance policies and procedures.
• Prepares and manages documentation relating to environmental policies in preparation for audit.
• Provides proper documentation in preparation for permits and liaising with governmental bodies.
• Oversees programs related to waste, water, and air management, hazardous materials transportation, environmental remediation and engineering practices.
• Maintains Environmental Management System Conformance.
• Achieves and maintains consistency of environmental record keeping and documentation with organizational and regulatory policy.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.