Service Center TechnicianApply Now
Location:18 Loyang Lane, Singapore
- Set up and operate test equipment in the repair, overhaul and modification of Avionics Line Replaceable Units.
- Conduct regular functional/self test and calibration on Automated/Manual Test Equipment.
- Ensure all test equipment are within calibration due-date before testing of LRU is carried out.
- Perform modification in accordance to service bulletins on LRUs as and when required.
- Troubleshoot customer's unit and return it to serviceable condition in the most efficient manner.
- Verify and ensure all repairs or modifications carried out conform to quality and workmanship standards.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices at work place and test benches at all time.
- Carry out duties as assigned by the Supervisor to meet team’s objectives.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum Diploma in Electronics a must.
- Minimum of one year experience in Avionics equipment repair; those with no experience is welcome.
- Able to read digital and analog electronics circuitry.
- Able to perform manual soldering on electronics components.
- Have good color perception.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interpret schematic diagrams, troubleshoot and repair PCB assembly down to component level is highly desired.
- Competent to conduct tests according to the Component Maintenance Manual.
- Able to interpret, evaluate test results and write test report.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.