Senior Quality EngineerApply Now
Location:18 Bedok South Road, Singapore
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the quality management process, training and compliance to QMS including the Quality Cardinal Rules, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain, implement and improve quality control procedures and inspection processes using ACE tools
- Participate in internal quality audits to maintain a robust and effective Quality Management System
- Lead, educate and instruct shop personnel on Quality procedures and standards compliance
- Support cell’s daily output targets, operational efficiency and productivity through attending to issues arising from RTPR and Andon
- Perform relentless root cause analysis (RRCA) on product and process non-conformance
- Participate in 8D activities
- Perform Preliminary Material Review, conduct trends analysis and publish reports on non-conformance hardware
- Support cells in inspection and gaging issues including inspection plan, equipment and techniques and quality related matters
- Generate quality related reports
- Degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
- At least 5 years working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge on Quality Management System meeting AS9100 requirements
- Knowledge of Co-Ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing will be added advantages.
- Good analytical skills in interpreting quality data
- Shift work is required.
- Resulted-orientated and willing to take on additional workload if required.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all Singapore positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.