Senior Manufacturing SupervisorApply Now
Location:18 Bedok South Road, Singapore
Responsible for directing the manufacturing operations performed in a shift or group of production lines, ensuring they reach output, quality and costs goals. Responsible for ACE and EH&S initiatives.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a team of manufacturing technicians to meet cell’s daily output targets, operational efficiency and productivity
- Determine overdue and/or current load position of the cell and work with planner to establish order release strategy, takt and pitch for the month to achieve on time delivery to customer
- Review capacity planning and drive level loading initiatives to ensure adequate headcount staffing is allocated for machines and processes to meet productivity, labor efficiency and utilization
- Ensure products are manufactured to specifications and meet quality standards
- Achieve business goals through working with various departments to improve process, performance and management efficiency by driving a strong QCPC data collection culture
- Establish operator skill matrix and operator bar charts to ensure smooth labor assignments to support daily rate of demand and output targets
- Ensure operator TPM compliance is strictly adhered to in order for optimum machine up-time and follow up on machine production return for down equipment
- Assist the manufacturing manager in monitoring the department spending
- Coach and develop manufacturing technicians’ skills, establish job expectations and manage work performance. Promote & maintain a team orientated environment that is committed to personal & professional advancement of team members
- Responsible for the day-to-day application of organization policies/procedures & monitoring performance of machinists’ productivity, discipline, attendance, safety and quality issues
- Plan, direct, supervise, and evaluate workflow. Recognize and recommend operational improvements
· Support and participate in EH&S programs and activities within the company
- Responsible for performing risk assessment of all work activities, taking corrective and preventive actions
- Understand and carry out work performance in compliance with the Code of Ethics, its supplements and governing policies and the International Trade Policies and Procedures
- Support the Continuous Improvement programs and ACE activities within the company
Degree with at least 4 years relevant experience in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering
- At least 6 years in supervisory/leadership role in a Precision Engineering environment
- Good knowledge of manufacturing techniques and process controls
- Excellent coaching skills, inspires by example, unwavering commitment to excellence
- Strong decision-making skills and consensus building ability
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Able to work bi-weekly rotating shifts
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all Singapore positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.