Planning Officer IIApply Now
Location:11 Changi North Rise, Singapore
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Analyze material flow and utilize production scheduling techniques to manage cell planning and production schedules to support on-time delivery to customers
- Review daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance results to identify trends and opportunities to take corrective and continuous improvement actions
- Monitor and manage input/output and WIP based on demand to achieve optimum inventory levels
- Support material planning group to meet delivery and inventory turn performance goals
- Provide support in material issues related to engineering changes and new product start up
- Analyze demand fluctuations, load changes, capacity requirements etc
- Close coordination with inter-departments to resolve planning/scheduling/shipment related issues
- Comply with standard operational practices, methods, procedures and JDE/SAP system updates
- Participate and initiate continuous improvement activities
•Diploma in Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing Engineering
•At least 3 years’ experience in production planning and control
•Proficiency in MS Office
•Good analytical skills and working knowledge of spreadsheets, pivot tables and databases
•Able to manage multiple priorities under tight time-lines
•Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
•Team player with high standards of performance and personal integrity
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all Singapore positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
•At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.