Engineer I , MaintenanceApply Now
Location:18 Bedok South Road, Singapore
Maintain, trouble-shoot and repair machines tools and Furnace equipment to ensure that they are in good operational working order
Respond to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions, and other operating problems to minimize disruptions to manufacturing processes
Define and implement preventive maintenance programs, practices and techniques to ensure that equipment or systems are in proper working condition
Provide technical and/or operational support for company environmental, health and safety programs such as ensuring operating procedures, controls, environmental sampling, and efficiencies of equipment and processes meet regulatory compliance
Work and coordinate with outside contractors/suppliers on equipment and machinery repairs
Install and commission plant's machines and equipment
Provide feedback and recommendation to Plant Engineering Manager on operational and maintenance requirements
Knowledge of PLC and HMI especially Fanuc, Honeywell, Siemens and Allen Bradly
Basic electrical knowledge and capable to read and understand schematic print readout, with good troubleshooting skill and capable to fix machine tool and all types of furnace equipment problem.
Understanding of different electrical discreet component basic working principle and replacement of spare part.
Strong knowledge in single phase and 3 phase electrical control and power circuit
Knowledge and understanding to carry out Furnace temperature Survey and adjustment of thermocouple and controller in alignment to meet our company standard TUS and SAT – requirement preferably Nadcap specification standard.
Knowledge and understanding in vacuum operating system and equipment
Understanding and knowledge in replacement of thermocouple, Heater and control system and troubleshooting on equipment
Troubleshooting, root cause analysis and robust solution implementation
Capable to have good understanding to read basic blueprint in pneumatic and hydraulic system. Mechanical schematic drawing.
Basic understanding and maintenance of different type of mechanical conventional pumps
TPM Establishment, implementation and continuous improvement
Administer, inspect and monitor all preventive maintenance and ad-hoc work.
· Support and participate in the EH&S programs and activities within the company
· Report all incidents (injuries, illnesses, near misses, spills etc), hazardous conditions, and
emergencies to his/her supervisor
· Responsible for performing a risk assessment of work activities, taking corrective and
· Comply with EH&S regulations/policies/programs/rules and use Personal Protective
· Participate in audits and inspections as and when required
*Delete accordingly Page 2 of 2
· Attend EH&S training programs and takes personal responsibility for safety
Ethics & Compliance:
· Understand and carry out work performance in compliance with the UTC Code of Ethics, its
Supplements and governing policies and the International Trade Policies and Procedures
· Support the Continuous Improvement programs and ACE activities within the company
· Minimum ACE Associate certification under ACP
· Provide a quality product/service that satisfies our customers’ needs and expectations the first
time, every time
· Emphasize a total quality management process which provides accuracy, and strict compliance
with agency regulations and customer requirements, giving the highest degree of confidence;
understanding that meeting the requirements of the next employee in the work flow process is
just as important as meeting the needs of external customer
· Degree or Diploma with 3 years relevant experience in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or
· Installation and commissioning experience are advantageous
· Proactive, resourceful with strong problem-solving and technical analytical skills
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision and cope with pressure
· Possess good initiative, customer oriented and action oriented
· Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
· Knowledge on PLC is an added advantage
· Able to work weekly rotating shifts
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.