COMMERCIAL SPARES ADMINISTRATORApply Now
Location:39 Changi North Crescent, Singapore
- Receipt, review and processing of customer orders, RFQ’s and discrepancies in accordance with standard terms and conditions or customer specific contractual obligations.
- Extensive internal interface with various support organizations within the organization.
- Ensuring all necessary flow-downs to supply chain, shipping, quality, etc. are communicated timely and accurately.
- Management of contracts to include assistance with customer delivery status inquiries, customer delivery expedite requests, the implementation of contract modifications to standard work and other customer requests as needed.
- Responsible for assisting with timely payment from customers.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 year of relevant experience in customer
service or contracts. Candidates with a Master’s degree with 1 year of experience are welcomed to apply too.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers.
- Ability to digest large amounts of data quickly, deal with ambiguity, decision-oriented and a quick learner
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- SAP, ACE and Six Sigma knowledge will be an added advantage
- Reporting, database manipulation and/or VBA a plus
- Open to business travel when required to provide direct customer support.
- Non-traditional working hours may be required as needed.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.