CANS APAC Product Technical and Operations LeadApply Now
Location:UE Square, 83 Clemenceau Ave, #11-05/08, Singapore 239920
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Within the IMS Commercial Aviation and Networks Solutions (CANS) Business Unit we connect aviation community stakeholders and airlines with intelligent data service solutions to enable the connected aviation ecosystem. We are seeking a single contributor with the business title CANS APAC Product Technical and Operations Lead to be based out of Singapore.
The Product Delivery and Support team is looking for an experienced professional in technical deployments and customer service with an engineering / applications background. In this role, you will apply your technical experience and customer focus to deploy CANS products and services, resolve a broad scope of technical issues ranging in complexity while providing a world class service experience.
Reporting to the Head of CANS APAC Product Delivery and Support, this headcount is responsible for implementation and operational support of products /services within the CANS portfolio. These services include:
- Border Management
As the business grows and expands, there may be additional services added to the regional portfolio. The role will collaborate closely with the Implementation Manager, Project Delivery Team, the CANS Program Management Team in APAC, global engineering teams and vendors to deliver outstanding customer service in post-sales activities.
A key measure of success for this role will be to be able to liaise with cross-functional teams within and outside the company to efficiently and successfully deploy solutions on time, provide excellent customer support to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Manage deployment of CANS products and services across APAC – collaborating with product managers, internal engineering teams, shared services teams, and partners / subcontractors etc.
- Manage multiple customer facing implementation projects/tasks simultaneously
- Post cutover Operations support– work closely with customers, our Global Service Desk, internal technical teams, product managers to ensure quality support, and service levels
- Customer satisfaction – strong customer engagement with regular service reviews, providing information about our products / services
- Incident Management – interface with customers and internal teams, liaise with the Global Service Desk in root cause analysis and preparing reports for customers
- Reporting Key metrics to the Technical Implementation Manager
- Performing any other duties related to overall customer service
- Providing support in the development of materials for customers to address enquiries and ensure smooth customer service
- Maintaining knowledge of Collins organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers
- 15 years technical experience which preferably includes aviation industry experience
- University Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical expertise in one of these Domains
- Networks / DataLink technical knowledge - avionics and radio communication, messaging protocols such as VDL, RF/VHF and ATN, TCP/IP and XoT protocols
- Application development / software engineering practices and standards
- Strong communications skills (oral and written)
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business environments
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex technologies, environment and services
- Strong customer focus
- Strong team player, effective interpersonal skills
- Autonomy, ability to work with remote teams and good reporting skills
- Ability to handle customer change requests
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or AGILE certified
- CCNA/ITIL Certification or software development experience
- Proficiency in tools such as Nexus/ ServiceNow, Smartsheets
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.