Senior Quality EngineerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HSC32: US070-Simpsonville, SC 1001 Old Stage Road , Simpsonville, SC, 29681 USA
This position is for a Seasoned Quality Engineering professional. Works as an individual contributor to achieve objectives that have a significant impact on area of responsibility. May manage Quality Engineering processes and/or projects. Uses experience and knowledge to influence the development, modification, application, and maintenance, or quality evaluation, control systems, and protocols.
Develop and maintain the QMS system. Work with teams to develop and revise procedures that comply with customer and corporate requirements.
Conduct QMS audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination, and compliance to ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Perform compliance reviews and risk assessments in multiple areas such as safety, regulatory, environmental (RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals)..
Collaborate with design engineers to develop robust inspection and verification strategies to ensure safe, reliable products are implemented.
Review user documentation to ensure that required warnings, labels and symbols are properly documented as required by standards.
Lead and/or participate in complaint investigations, failure analysis of returned products, and issues resulting in a stop ship/stop production; document findings, provide reports and analysis; apply root cause analyses using 5Why, Fishbone diagram, DMAIC; drive implementation of solutions to prevent recurrence of root causes.
Participate in Engineering Changes (ECO) and New Product Introduction (NPI). Develop quality control plans and risk assessments reviews.
Monitor, communicate and improve key Quality metrics such as FPY, DPPM, and CAR timeliness.
Drive “Zero Defect” mentality within manufacturing.
Ensure established material and product certifications are in conformance with updated and current standards.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
• Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
• In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
• AS9100 experience is preferred
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.