Multi-Site Quality LeaderApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HSC32: US070-Simpsonville, SC 1001 Old Stage Road , Simpsonville, SC, 29681 USA
This position owns the execution of Quality Assurance operational goals and plans for the Thermal & Electronic Solutions portfolio. It is responsible for Quality Assurance within multiple Quality teams at several sites, This person sets direction and leads resources to ensure continuous quality improvement for a variety of performance levels and experience. He or she will also establish the strategy and provide guidance across the organization in the implementation of plans and procedures that drive achievement of Quality goals.
- Owns the Long-Term strategy (e.g. more than 3 years) and Operational Direction for Thermal & Electronic Solutions portfolio
- Owns the execution of short to medium term (e.g. 1 to 2 years) Operational Plans for the T&ES portfolio
- Serves as the Quality focal supporting the T&ES Value Stream Leaders with the quality function of their business.
- Problems faced are often complex and require extensive analysis and investigation
- Requires ability to influence others to accept approaches and practices
- Cross Functional Collaboration (within Operations (Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Supply Chain Quality) and with Engineering and Program Office is key for success
- Directs development of Quality Improvement Plans, guidelines, policies and processes, to ensure the achievement of quality targets and achieve customer satisfaction goals.
- Develops and leads implementation of the portfolio’s organizational initiatives to ensure overall quality is continuously improving.
- Drives quality improvement processes to ensure on-going reductions in Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) and escapes.
- Directs collection and analysis of quality information from multiple sources to develop long-term quality strategy and programs.
- Directs production process analyses, ensuring quality standards are met and making recommendations for quality improvement.
- Coach’s managers in team development, succession and resource planning, and strategic & critical decision making skills.
- Works collaboratively with direct reports, peers and leadership team to develop One Mission Systems culture of Quality within organization and within sites.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 8 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
- Experience leading the Quality function of multiple manufacturing sites.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems.
- Travel expected between 30% to 60% of the time.
- Aerospace experience.
- Lean, ACE or Continuous Improvement experience.
- Green or Black Belt certification.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.