Mechanical Assembler IIApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HSC32: US070-Simpsonville, SC 1001 Old Stage Road , Simpsonville, SC, 29681 USA
Job duties and responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Determines methods and sequence of assembly operations where complete information is not readily available or follows assembly shop and production operations sheets, wire lists, samples, blue prints, schematics and verbal instructions to perform a wide variety of assembly operations.
- Utilizes small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, and hammers.
- Identifies and selects components to be integrated into sub-assembly and assembly units. Makes own set-ups, alignments and adjustments maintaining tolerance in accordance with instructions.
- Disassembles, modifies, reworks, refurbishes, reassembles, and tests units as required.
- May provide work leadership to lower level assemblers through assignment or work review of progress and monitoring of results.
HS diploma with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 3 years of relevant experience is required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.