Global Trade SpecialistApply Now
Location:LOC3436:01-05&07, 5/F, TaikangInsurance Tower, No. 429 North NanquanRoad, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China
-Develop, implement, and maintain site technology control plan, import and export compliance procedures and work instructions;
-Monitor the import and export of technical data of China supply chain team in accordance with company policy and U.S. Government export regulations and laws, and maintain required documentation;
-Provide trade compliance trainings and guidance to the team;
-Partners with business/vendor/customer to achieve the highest standards of service and competitive advantage.
-Supports coordination and collaboration with Collins Global Trade subject matter experts, drives improvement in APAC Global Trade Compliance program as one team, alignment with Collins leadership.
-Support periodic export compliance reviews and audits. Supports Operations & Quality Global Trade activity throughout China, as applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant profession; advanced degree is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of U.S. and China export/import regulations.
- 3~5 years working experiences in areas of international trade compliance and customs, etc.
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively and professionally in both English and Mandarin
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.