Customer Support EngineerApply Now
Location:1606-1610, Tower A, No.100 Zunyi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China
This position for a senior professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in Field Service, who provides technical guidance to junior team members. Performs complex diagnostic procedures. Communicates technical information to technical/non-technical people that may include senior management. Contacts and meets customers on a daily basis.
- Performs on-site services for new and existing clients, which may include equipment servicing and equipment upgrades.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues and recommends actions to company or customer representatives. Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications.
- Acts as the expert in product knowledge/subject matter expert and performs diagnostic procedures.
- Interprets test information to resolve design/system-related problems and ensure continuous improvement.
- Communicates technical information to technical/non-technical stakeholders that may include senior management and meets customers daily or as required to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Keeps customer informed on the nature of service provided or outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, or repairs.
- Performs a variety of duties, including but not limited to servicing, operating, maintaining, repairing and removing equipment.
- Conducts technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to products in accordance with specific customer specifications.
- Manages technical products, services, logistics and provisioning, quantity surveying, and configurations to assigned customers.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
- Relevant experience with OEM program support in the aerospace industry is a must.
- Proficiency in English.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues and recommends actions to company or customer representatives.
- Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications.
- Acts as local on-site Collins Aerospace representative to the customer's organization.
- Manages statement of work to meet customer and contract requirements.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.